Monday, October 17, 2011

Movies in Review: "The Big Year"

Was a Big Bore. This movie was less about comedy, and more about Birding. You know what, quite honestly I should have known better. Im not a fan of either Jack Black or Owen Wilson when it comes to comedy movies, except when they are animated. I do however love Steve Martin, and I guess I was thinking that he would make up for what the other two didn't have. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. I hardly laughed...correction...I didn't laugh, but chuckled once...smh. As bad as I am making this movie sound, there were a few things that I did like about it.

I loved Steve Martin's character and the relationship he shared with his wife. I enjoyed Black's character's passion. And I appreciated the story of Wilson's character who sacrificed it all for his own agenda. These made for a decent movie, just not a funny one. If your fan of either of these actors, this movie is still nothing to rush and see...lol...C-

No comments:

Post a Comment