Monday, December 11, 2017

Movies in Review: "Paddington 2"

My favorite bear Paddington has made its way back to the big screen with a sequel after the success of the first film...Yay! Although not due to be released until January in the US, I was lucky to have been able to grab some pre-screening tickets for me and my little side kick. He wasn't as excited to see the movie as I was, he was more interested in Ferdinand, but I dragged him along with me anyway. I know my kid, and Paddington would definitely appeal to him ~fingers crossed...lol. The first film was amazing, and I had very little doubt the second film would be the same.

Paddington can do no wrong, and all kids should experience the joy this little bear brings. This film was just as cute, charming and entertaining as the first. The story is great and can be enjoyed by all. I love Paddington's films because there is always a great message of what kindness can bring, as well as other inspiring messages to take home with you. This is a movie that can be enjoyed by all. My little sidekick couldn't take his eyes off the screen, shed a tear, laughed, and gave it a standing ovation when the credits rolled. I left the theater feeling much of the same way, less the crying...lol.


We all need movies like these in our lives, feel good entertainment that you'd want to see over and over again. If you loved the first film, there is no doubt in my mind you will enjoy this one. If you haven't seen the first one, then I highly recommend it, especially if you have little ones...A+

No comments:

Post a Comment