Monday, July 2, 2012

Movies in Review: "Ted"

I wasn't really on board with this movie mainly because I'm not a fan of Mark Wahlberg in comedic roles. Yes I'm saying it...I did not like The Other Guys...so there! Imagine my surprise when I found myself cracking the hell up!

I enjoyed this comedy, and it was obvious that it was a hit with all the audience members. EVERYONE was cracking up! This movie is funny as hell. Finally a comedy that got the comedy part right. Mila, Wahlberg, and Macfarlane were a great team for this comedy. Of course I'm not going to lie, Ted was the best part about this movie. The stuff this bear was doing had everyone rolling.

The only complaint I had were the racial jokes that fell flat at times...How did you like that "Cristal" reference? Some may take some offense to some of the jokes...fair warning. This movie was the most enjoyable flick I watched this weekend, and a comedy that is worth the ticket price...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment