Sunday, December 25, 2011

Movies in Review: "We Bought a Zoo"

Oh how I love Matt Damon...absolutely love this man. I love how easy it is for me to believe him as every character he plays. I love how great he looks on screen...my bad TMI...lol. Ok, well besides Damon, I also enjoyed Johansson in her role, and thought she did a great job. I think that they try to play up her sexiness too often in her movies, when its really not necessary. In this role, her looks were played down, but still had no trouble shining through. Kudos Johansson, because I have to admit, I usually find her annoying...smh.

The cast as a whole shined, especially the young actors/actresses. There was nothing overly exciting about this movie. Its just a great all around fun family film. This is nothing I would rush out to see, but found it to be a super cute watch. It made me smile...so needless to say, its more of a chick flick. Ladies if you're looking for an afternoon smile, check a matinee, or watch it with the family when it comes out on DVD or On Demand...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment