Monday, October 4, 2010

Movies in Review: "The Social Network"

From that first 10 min dialogue sequence between Mark and his girlfriend, I was hooked. The dialogue between the two made me love and hate (but mostly love) Mark all at the same time. Jesse Einberg did his thing playing the complex Mark Zuckerberg. The actress in the 1st sequence was excellent and held her own perfectly...Loved her. OMG...the rest of the film is like a genius rollercoaster, with all of the actors, writing, and directing, creating a very interesting and entertaining film. The story behind "facebook" will have you glued to your seats for the whole 2+ hours. If you use facebook...and I'm sure you do...you are going to enjoy the story behind it. Go see it...I left the theatre SMH at the genius and assholery that is behind the whole thing. Definite A rating from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment