Monday, October 25, 2010

Movies in Review: "Jackass 3D"

Had no intentions of checking this film at all (although I must admit I found the trailer to be hilarious), but the whole jackass thing really wasn't me. But this movie had a $50million weekend opener...Damn! These days that is not an easy thing to do. So I had to see what everyone ran to the movie theatres and paid their money to see.

OMG!!!!! This movie is definitely not for the light of heart. I almost puked in the theatre 3 Times!!!...seriously. And for some reason while watching I grew a huge crush for Steve-O, and his over sized veneers...SMH...but back to the review. This movie was disgustingly entertaining...lol. U will definitely get your money's worth. And you have to check it in 3D. This film was actually filmed in 3D... for real, and the stunts look extra crazy when they are jumping off the screen. This movie gets an A from me, for delivering on what it set out to deliver. SO go check it in 3D, and don't forget your barf bag! Lol

...side note...I would like to give a special thanks to my friends who have made my obsession with movies a little easier on the pockets by providing me with discount tickets. Thank Guys...you know who u are! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment