Monday, October 25, 2010

Movie's in Review: "HereAfter"

In true Clint Eastwood style, this film is really mellow. So it seems to run slow. But I can't say that I was bored. I was caught up in each character, and their stories. I think the film was very well done. Although you might be surprised with all the subtitles, because they are speaking french throughout a good portion of the film. It was a surprise to me, but it didn't take away from my enjoyment of the film. The first 20 min are thrilling, but it does mellow out after that. But this film will have you thinking. There's not much I can say about the film that the trailer hasn't revealed. And anything I say would just be too much. Not everyone will be able to appreciate it for what it is, but I would be lying if I said that it wasn't good. You may feel better catching it at a matinee. But don't go see it tired. The film runs 2+ hours, and I felt it was a bit long. But I still enjoyed it and give it a B+...

No comments:

Post a Comment