Monday, July 30, 2018

Movies in Review: "Teen Titans Go! To the Movies"

As a parent of a young kid, I often find myself surprisingly getting caught up in some of his shows, and Teen Titans Go is one that I found myself loving the most. It's one of my kid's favorite shows so he is always watching. When not paying attention, the show just seems like nonsense, but far from it. The tv series has some of the best comical writing I have seen in an animated series. I find myself laughing out loud at each episode. The series is everything, but then you make it into a movie!? I admit I was a little apprehensive about the film. Scared it may not have the same charm as the series, but I knew there was no way my kid wouldn't want to see it. So, I crossed my fingers when stepping into the theater for this one and hoped for the best.

I'm not sure what I was so afraid of because the movie was just as entertaining as the series, if not better...I loved it. There was a bigger opportunity for laughs, so I laughed more. Those Titans can sure belt out a great song too, so I also found myself dancing more. The movie was a non-stop Teen Titan adventure, and it was great.

This movie is just like the series, but more to enjoy. The running time isn't very long, so it's easy to watch this over and over again. If you are a fan of the series, there is no doubt you will love the movie. If you have never checked out the series, you are missing out...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment