Monday, July 30, 2018

Movies in Review: "Mission: Impossible-Fallout"

This is one-character Tom Cruise always nails. There is nothing that will keep me from seeing any Mission: Impossible movie because I know that I am in for a thrilling adventure. I love me some Ethan Hunt and I hope this series goes on forever. A Mission: Impossible trailer always fills me with excitement and gets my heart racing. This latest release is the 6th movie from this franchise and I have yet to be disappointed, unlike other franchise films that have run this long. There should be no surprise that my expectations were on another level for this movie. It was the only film I had any interest in seeing this weekend and I expected it to deliver.

If you have seen any Mission: Impossible film you should know that seeing it on anything less than a premium screen isn't worth the time. It brings the whole movie experience down by like 50%. With that being said, I watched it on and RPX screen with recliner seats and I was in heaven. Can we talk about these amazing camera shots that had me jumping out of my seat? My favorite scenes being the car/motorcycle chase, and the helicopter scenes. The thrill of these sequences will have you mesmerized and would need to be seen on a premium screen...ijs. The bathroom scene was also a winner, but this movie is filled with action sequences that you will enjoy. Tom Cruise was perfect as always, and I love the writing and story. There were some nice twists. Henry Cavill and Angela Bassett were great additions to the cast. Bassett was giving me life, and Cavill had me swooning.

Yes, Yes, Yes to this movie. This franchise has cranked out another winner. I found myself talking about what I had seen on screen well after I left the theater. That's the impression it left on me. If you are a thrill seeker, this is the movie for you. This franchise has been going strong for a while and they are still cranking out great movies...A+

No comments:

Post a Comment