Monday, March 31, 2014

Movies in Review: "Sabotage"

I wasn't expecting this movie to be great, but at least decent. I love a good action filled "bro" movie, and this one had enough testosterone in it to make any woman happy. I went into this movie not expecting excellence, but a great time...instead all I got was 1.5hrs worth of nonsense...smh

Who wrote this mess??? Let me first say that the movie started out pretty decent. The storyline was developing well, and the plot was thickening. There are some decent action scenes...I was getting everything I expected so far. But as the movie continued, the acting got worse, and the testosterone levels were in overload. The movie started to go wrong when Investigator Brentwood and her partner Jackson stepped on to the scene. Her investigating made no kind of sense, and her and her partner were an odd couple. The actress playing Brentwood needs to cool down on the drama classes. I felt like I was watching someone who had just completed her drama 101 course...smh. But she wasn't even the worse part of the movie. The twist must have come out of someone's butt because it made absolutely no sense. I would go in-depth with how stupid the twist is, but I would give too much of the story away. Concerning the last scene in the movie, all I can say is really!? That easy huh? Get out of here...smh

This movie has some fun characters, some decent action scenes, but as a movie, none of it really made enough sense for me to care. I wouldn't waste my time purchasing a ticket, unless you have something stuck in your teeth and want to suck it out by the end of this movie. Because sucking your teeth is all you are gonna be doing when the credits role on this one...D!

No comments:

Post a Comment