Monday, October 28, 2013

Movies in Review: "Bad Grandpa"

Oh how I love me some Johnny Knoxville. Yes I am a fan of his brand of funny. I enjoyed the trailer for Bad Grandpa because it was a switch from what his Jackass movies. I was looking forward to seeing him and the boy he had play his grandson. There was no way I was going to miss this movie because the trailer had me sold  with the pageant scene...lol...hilarious.

True to form, this movie is laugh out loud funny. The young actor who played Knoxville's grandson was hilarious, and a natural. Every scene was better with him in it. The stunts are as crazy as you would expect, although far toned down from those presented in any Jackass movie. My favorite scenes were the Pageant, Strip Club, and Diner scene...LMAO! Wow... the things this guy can get away with.

Lets be real...we all know these movies are nonsense, but if its funny, that's some nonsense I'd like to see. This movie is entertaining and you are guaranteed a laugh. I would recommend it...just because...B

No comments:

Post a Comment