Monday, October 21, 2013

Movies in Review: "Escape Plan"

I enjoy a good action movie, a Great action movie even better! When I watched the trailer for this film, I felt the story had great potential. It's was a bonus that I would also get to see Schwarzenegger and Stallone get their geriatric actions sequences on...lol. I can't say my expectations were high for this one, but I thought this movie would at least be interesting :).

I am happy to report that it met its mark on interesting...at least. The story of a man who breaks out of prison for a living, failed to impress with the plot of the movie. The opening scene was dry and almost had me leave the theater. I think I stayed because Curtis Jackson appeared playing an ex-con computer freak...that's funny.

The movie drags on for a little while longer, until Stallone's character meets up with Schwarzenegger, this is where the fun begins. I was surprised that I enjoyed Schwarzenegger as much as I did. this man has not lost his step. I would recommend Stallone to lay off the roids, because he looked ridiculous...smh. Other than that though, the pair were entertaining to watch. These two, unfortunately, were the only thing entertaining about this movie :(.

If you love action flicks and could care less about a decent plot, then this movie is right up your alley. I think this movie is fun to watch, but nothing you want to pay for. It will be just as entertaining from the comfort of your home...C-

No comments:

Post a Comment