Monday, August 19, 2013

Movies in Review: "Paranoia"

I am sure this movie failed to register on anyone's radar. I only saw the trailer once, but it was captivating enough to mark the release date for this one on my calendar. I love Ford and Oldman, but not as much as I enjoy looking at the Hemsworth brothers on the big screen, and this one has Liam in the lead role...Yum!

I know I can go a bit overboard when it comes to a very handsome lead, but besides good looks, Liam has some great acting chops that I have to compliment as well. He's not just a pretty face on the big screen. I could have used a little more character development in some areas of the story, but what the story lacked didn't take away from the depth of the movie. The story had great movement, although sometimes scenes felt rushed. I would have liked more background on Ford and Goldman's characters relationship, and the relationship with Judith Bolton.

I loved Goldman's character and his performance. He gave the movie depth as did Hemsworth. Ford lacked a bit, but I no longer expect too much from him. As much as I adore him, his age is really starting to show...ijs.

If you find this movie in your area, it is well worth seeing. It's a thriller that actually thrills and will have you wondering how things will end...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment