Sunday, August 7, 2011

Movies in Review: "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"

Ummmmmm...wow...Im sorry but Ceasar's face still has me a little creeped out. How life like they made these monkeys look was incredible...omg. I swear my eyes hardly blinked because their facial expressions were creeping me out so much...lol. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this prequel. I feel that it was played out well and written and directed with care for the original...in my opinion. Ceasar is the main ape, and he is amazing. This movie will never have me looking at these animals as weaker or less intelligent ever again...wow. The story was written well and I thought that there were great jolts of action throughout to keep you excited. The only scene I didn't really care for was the bridge scene...eh. It was really the climax of the whole movie and to me it kinda fell flat and played out a little weak. But that was the only thing that I disliked. I was in awe with the rest of it. I think you will leave never being able to look at monkeys the same. You have to see it...A-!

No comments:

Post a Comment