Monday, August 15, 2011

Movies in Review: "30 Minutes or Less"

You can't go into this movie expecting great writing and award winning acting. But if you go in not expecting much at all, you will surely come out laughing your eyes out. To put it frankly, this movie was stupid funny. But would you expect anything else from anything Danny McBride is in...smh. Eisenberg and Aziz make for a hilarious twosome. With Aziz providing most of the laughs...that dude is a fool. I was literally crying in almost every scene he was in. These guys had to be improvising, or at least Aziz was. Eisenberg was just ok, but Aziz made him better. McBride and Swardson were pretty funny too, well mostly Swardson. But my favorite character outside of Aziz was Michael Pena. I wish they would have showed him more, but everything they did show will have you cracking up. And why the hell is he talking like that...hilarious. I am enjoying the comedies that have been released this summer, with this being one of them. I expect a comedy to make me laugh, and this one did. I enjoyed it, I think you will too. My rating is not based off the fact that it was a great movie, but it was pretty damn funny, and I want to see it again just for the bank robbery scene...lmao...B+!

2 comments:

  1. This is no comedy classic, but it delivers plenty of laughs, thanks to a witty script and no less than five very hilarious performances, especially Ansari who totally owns every scene he's in. Good Review! Check out my site whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan...checked your site out...very nice! Thanks for checking me out...btw how did u find my blog if u don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete