Sunday, October 7, 2018

Movies in Review: "Venom"

There is usually nothing that will keep me from seeing a superhero film. My anticipation for the release of any superhero film is definitely on a high. However, I can't say I felt this way about Venom. I can't say I had any real reason not to look forward to seeing this film. It stars my heartthrob Tom Hardy for goodness sakes. For some reason I still didn't feel the same way about this film as I've felt about others just like it. Needless to say, my expectations for this film were a little slighted, although for no reason at all, because I liked the trailer...I think.

Wow oh wow...my feelings for this film were completely wrong, and I'm happy I stepped into the theater to catch this one because it is everything. Tom Hardy was amazing as Venom. I don't think they could have picked another actor to bring him to life. The action in the film was great and there were very few dull moments. I knew nothing about the character Venom before seeing this film, but I walked out of the theater totally in love. Venom is definitely one of my top 5 superhero films released this year.

This movie is amazing, and full of entertainment. If you are a fan of superhero films, then you need to make sure this is at the top of your list to see. I left the theater more than pleased with a smile on my face. I wasn't ready for this movie, but I'm looking forward to the sequels...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment