Monday, September 11, 2017

Movies in Review: "Home Again"

No one enjoys a romantic comedy more than me. I guess I'm just sappy that way. However I can't say I was too excited about seeing this one. The trailer was cute, and I love me some Reese Witherspoon, however there wasn't really anything that I saw special from the trailer. It was one of those movies that just looked ok. I think I could have gone without seeing this film if I hadn't watched "It" the night before and needed some lighthearted comedy to relieve of the fear "It" put in me...lol. 

So I was right...this movie was just ok, but at least it did do its job and relinquished me from the terror from the night before. There wasn't anything really special about this film as I suspected. It had some funny moments, but also a very predictable storyline. This movie has the format of something that has been done before. I wish I could go on, but there really isn't much to say about this movie. The story has cute moments, but is predictable and lack luster at best.


This romantic comedy may hit the spot on a rainy night curled up on your couch with nothing else to do. However I wouldn't recommend paying a dime to see it. Waiting for this to come on cable TV is your best bet...D

No comments:

Post a Comment