Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Movies in Review: "Before I Fall"

This was not really a movie I have been waiting to see, and honestly one I thought I would pass on. I'm not the biggest fan of films that involve story lines that repeat themselves. This type of movie has been done so many times that if it's not done right, the repetition can get a little boring ~shrugs. I have no idea what made me venture into the theater to see this film. It's likely I wanted to post more than just one review this weekend, with my main film focus on Logan. I wasn't expecting much from this movie, I was just hoping it wouldn't be a complete waste of time.

It was a cute teenage flick, with the story being as expected. As I thought would happen the repeating of the day did get boring quickly, but I'm happy the film was only an hour and a half, so I was caught snoozing only for a short bit. I did enjoy much of the film, but most of the enjoyment came towards the middle and end of film. I loved the lessons to be taken away from this film, especially how our words and actions can affect someone. Do you want to your last mark on someone to be good or bad? There were some real thought provoking moments throughout. A film I would recommend to young adults, and some adults.


I wasn't disappointed with this film. I walked out of the theater thinking about the person I am, and how I am to other people. Words and actions hurt and can have repercussions. This movie drags a little but the messages in the film are definitely powerful. I would recommend anyone with teenage/tween children to see it...B!

No comments:

Post a Comment