Monday, April 18, 2016

Movies in Review: "The Jungle Book"

I'm a big kid at heart, so when I saw the trailer for this film in live-action I immediately got chills...omg. A huge smile stayed on my face at the anticipation of seeing this movie. The release date for me couldn't come fast enough. I am looking forward to seeing a number of films this spring/summer, and this was the first of them. I had little doubt I would be disappointed, I was just looking forward to see how it played out.

Holy smokes! This had to be some of the best voice casting ever. I mean seriously...the voices brought so much life to these computer-animated characters. First off can we talk about Idris Elba as the voice of Shere Khan!? Fear still fills my veins...Elba was perfection for the character. I was also more than pleased with the CGI heavily used to produce the film. Very well done indeed. I went to see it on a standard screen, but it looks well worth the money for premium IMAX or 3D viewing. I was a little worried about the child actor in the film, because I had never heard of him, but he was a natural. He was funny, entertaining and knew what he was doing.


I give all the praises to this film. It was one of the best movies I have seen so far this year. It is a visual piece of art that is masterfully voiced. I have little complaints as the film had me intensely enthralled...A must see...A+

No comments:

Post a Comment