Monday, April 11, 2016

Movies in Review: "Eye in The Sky"

Did anyone even here about this movie? I didn't...not a trailer or movie poster was seen. It was recommended by a friend of mine, which caused me to then check out the trailer. Once I saw Helen Mirren, I was in. I'm not really an Aaron Paul fan, but I friend not to let his role in the movie take away from my experience and still felt like I would walk out of the theater pleased.

I love when my fellow movie-goers recommends a good movie that I my radar missed, and this was one of those films. I love a great war thriller, but this one was centered around a dilemma that will pull at your heart and keep you on the edge of your seat. All I know is I wouldn't want to be the one making or following through with these tough calls. With great writing, and excellent performances by all, Even Aaron Paul, this made for an excellent thriller that will leave you satisfied.

I would have more to say about this movie, but I'm still a little messed up over it. I find myself at a loss for words, but I do know that it was excellent and worth you seeing...A!

No comments:

Post a Comment