Monday, September 28, 2015

Movies in Review: "The Intern"

Ok so I absolutely fell in love with this trailer. Cute movies always hit my soft spot, and how cute was the trailer for this film. Although Hathaway isn't one of my favorite actresses, I really can't hate on her because any movie she stars in, I walk out enjoying ~shrugs. After a very long vacation, I hoped this movie would give me a good laugh.

How cute was this movie! I really wish you could see my face when I describe films like this. As you read my review envision a lot of gushing, and silly "Omg" girl emotions...lol. The chemistry between Hathaway and DeNiro worked to perfection. I loved DeNiro in this role, and wished I had him as my Intern/Best Friend...lol. His character had this light, airy, and relaxed feel. Hathaway was adorable, and their relationship felt real, which I enjoyed. The comedy got help from their fun and interesting co-stars, who were all great additions to the cast.

I'm on the fence to call this a chick-flick. But because there is actually more testosterone in the film, I have to say the men won't feel uncomfortable going to see this alone, although this movie is definitely better as a date movie. I left the theater smiling, but I think that had a lot to go with my wacky female hormones getting the best of me...lol...B

No comments:

Post a Comment