Monday, September 14, 2015

Movies in Review: "Sleeping With Other People"

Oh you know how I love a romantic comedy! Definitely one of my favorite film genres. So you know I was looking forward to this one! I adore Jason Sudeikis in any comedy, but when I watched him in this trailer, I fell in love. I had already received a recommendation and thumbs up for this movie before I bought my ticket, so my expectations going in were pretty high.

I wish there was an emoji to express my feeling for this movie. This movie had me leaving the theater will all those mushy girly feelings. There was nothing but stars and hearts in my eyes, a smile on my face and warm feeling all over. I need this type of relationship in my life. Although in reality that is impossible, I still enjoyed what I saw on-screen. I enjoyed this movie because it was cute and funny...cute and funny always gets me. I adored the characters Lainey and Jake. Some of their escapades had me rolling...So cute. The best humor came from the husband and wife duo Xander and Noami. This couple is the prime example of my Relationship Goals. These 2 should have their own movie...lol.

I more than loved this movie. It came right on time to put that much needed smile on my face. This is definitely a chick-flick, with enough testosterone to still keep the men happy. Make it a date-night more, and everyone will walk away happy...A-!

No comments:

Post a Comment