Monday, September 28, 2015

Movies in Review: "Sicario"

Oh how I love me some Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin. I gets down with Emily Blunt too. So I was sold on this movie from cast alone, the trailer was only confirmation that I needed to see this movie. Critics are raving about it, and this was the only movie in weeks I've been looking forward to seeing.

With a running time of 2+ hours, the movie kinda dragged for me a bit, but just slightly. The plot, acting, and directing were on point though. This movie had gasping. I was like OMG, I never wanna cross the Mexican boarder...EVER! It is hard for me to explain the feeling this movie gave me, all I have to say is you have to see it for yourself. Benicio Del Toro...smh...this man is everything. This isn't your regular crime thriller, this one is filled with substance, and thrills that will take you by surprise.

The movie moves a bit slow in the beginning in some spots, but gets better as the film progresses. I am still a little messed up by this movie...lol. I enjoyed it, but left the theater totally disturbed by it...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment