Monday, August 3, 2015

Movies in Review: "Mission: Impossible-Rogue Nation"

Unlike most Americans these days, I still enjoy watching Cruise in films. Tom Cruise doesn't get the play he use to get in Hollywood, but all that aside, the man always comes through on a Mission Impossible movie. This is one role you can never deny his dominance. The excitement that filled my body when I watched the trailer for this movie...Whew! I couldn't take it, and I couldn't wait to see this movie!

Wow...this movie really packed a punch. I'm use to Mission Impossible movies being filled with action, but I was on the edge of my seat throughout most of this movie. This installment was a pure adrenaline rush. It had its humorous antics, which always keeps the movie fun, but this installment had the best female co-star I have ever seen in a while. The character "Iisa Faust" stole every scene and totally out-shined Cruise. Don't get me wrong, Cruise was still pure awesomeness, but Iisa was on another level...you'll see. The nemesis Lane was also great, because he was cold and ruthless, it was hard to tell what he would do. The action sequences were off the chain as always, although a few a little to unbelievable, but still a joy to watch.

I could go on and on about this movie, but all you need to know is that you need to see it. If you enjoy spy action movies, Mission Impossible is one of the best. This adrenaline rushed installment is definitely one of my favorites...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment