Monday, August 24, 2015

Movies in Review: "Hitman: Agent 47"

Ugh...I didn't want to see this movie...smh. If it wasn't for a free movie ticket I had in my possession, I don't think I would have had much to post about from this weekend...lol. I love action movies, but this had horrible written all over it. Did anyone else think this movie would be any good? I was so bored with this movie, even writing this review has me yawning...

Dumb...I guess I have to continue. Yeah I get the film is based on a video game, but the movie was just like a video game. Instead of thrilling action, the movie was filled with theatrical performed action scenes, which were unreal. If someone is shooting at you point blank with an automatic weapon, there is no way you are standing there with your handgun dodging bullets...come on son...Smh. The movie was way too mechanical and stiff. I did enjoy Zachary Quinto's character and the female who played Agent 90. If there was a better story written around these 2 characters with a splash of Agent 47, this movie probably wouldn't have been as bad as what it was.

This is an action film that failed to impress with its dull action sequences and weak story. If I were you, I'd just go play the video game...ijs...D+

No comments:

Post a Comment