Monday, February 23, 2015

Movies in Review: "Hot Tub Time Machine 2"

Hmmmmm...as much as I enjoyed the first movie, was anyone thinking that it needed a sequel? When I watched the trailer for this I wanted to see it because of how entertaining I found the first movie, but it the back of my mind it looked a case of the unnecessary and even less remarkable sequel...right!? There was nothing really big that was released this weekend, so I chose to see this over The Duff, then found myself wishing I had chosen differently...smh.

Ummmmmm...I was seriously about to walk out on this one in the first 15min. It was kind of awful in the first few minutes. Nothing really made sense, and the comedy failed. However, after the first 15min, things did pick up, well at least it got funnier. Unfortunately for this film it lacked the great story the first one had and instead filled it with an annoying amount of potty humor. The comedic duo of Craig Robinson and Rob Corddry was great, but wasn't enough to make this a movie I'd recommend or pay for...ijs.

Yes the movie is funny, but is filled with nothing but potty humor, which got annoying real quick. This movie is more for a boys night of drinking and getting high...and I'm serious when I say that. It's filled with nonsense which alcohol or you drug of choice would make it easier to swallow...D+

No comments:

Post a Comment