Monday, February 9, 2015

Movies in Review: "Jupiter Ascending"

This movie ~throws hands up...How many of you were anticipating the release of this film. The trailer definitely caught my attention. I was expecting so much from this movie. Channing Tatum looked amazing, and I was ready to sit back and enjoy this movie. I had my doubts about Kunis, but she looked great in the trailer so I let my doubts subside. I figured there was no way she could ruin this movie...Ummmmm...boy was I wrong.

This movie started out cool, and I thought it was gonna build up to something great, but by the time the movie ended I was sitting in my seat like Whaaaaaa??? This movie is dumb as hell, if I can just get straight to the point. This movie made absolutely no sense. She's a queen because she looks like the old Queen that died. Now you wanna marry your mother so you can take Earth from her? But your "Mother" has no idea of this old life she had on your planet, sooooooo...where does any of this make sense? Everyone is backstabbing everyone, for a girl who cleans toilets on the southside of Chicago...WTH? I recant my first statement, Kunis did ruin the movie. She was awful, but I don't think it's fair to just blame her. The direction was horrible. At one point it looks like Kunis is running around in a video game...awful. The only point I can give it is that Tatum wasn't horrible, and looked absolutely divine. Like yummy divine... ~fans myself



Other than that, this movie is the pits, and straight nonsense. Who would waste this much money on BS...Uuuuuggghhhh! This movie should have been better than this...what a waste...D-

No comments:

Post a Comment