Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Movies in Review: "Paddington"

How cute was the trailer for this movie! Who doesn't recall hearing/reading about Paddington Bear. I thought Paddington looked amazing in the trailer, and I was very interested in seeing how his story played out on the big screen. I don't think I had high expectations, I just hoped the movie was as entertaining as it seemed in the trailer.

This movie is far better than the trailer lets on. I was more than entertained with this movie. It was so much fun to watch. Children and adults alike packed the theater I watched Paddington, and the movie received huge applause when it was over. They did such a great job with the look of Paddington Bear. You will fall in love with him as much as you do from his stories. So freaking adorable. The story was full of family entertainment and fun. The scenery, humor, and all characters rounded out a delightful movie that all will enjoy.

Plain and simple, this movie is a must-see. You can take the family, or go yourself if you're looking to put a smile on your face. This movie is a guaranteed joy maker...A+

No comments:

Post a Comment