Monday, December 30, 2013

Movies in Review: "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"

I am not the biggest fan of Ben Stiller, so I could Have easily passed on this one, but the trailer for this film looked really interesting. I had to see how this story played out. Of course when I walked in the theater, all my fingers were crossed hoping that I wouldn't walk out totally disappointed. I'm happy to say that I didn't.

This movie was soooooo cute! When I say cute, I don't mean "girlie" cute, but just plain cute. It was really fun to watch. I loved the story and all the characters, who each brought so much to the story. And to my surprise, I totally enjoyed Stiller. This is definitely one of my favorite movies from him. He was good, and looked even better. And I'm serious about the looks part. I found myself crushing hard on Stiller in this film...lol. I would break down all my favorite characters, but honestly, I enjoyed them all, from Stiller's mother, the on-line dating phone rep, Stiller's sister...everyone. I also have to give props to the filming style of this movie. There are some great visually entertaining shots that I have to applaud.

This is a feel good movie. One that will likely have you smiling when leaving the theater. This movie would be great for a date, or movie night alone. It has an enjoyable feel to it, so I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment