Monday, November 4, 2013

Movies in Review: "About Time"

I must admit that this review might be a little bias because romantic comedies are my favorite genres for movies, and Rachel McAdams is my favorite actress in them. I have looked forward to seeing this movie for a while. There is nothing like a romantic comedy (if done correctly), that leaves you with a smile on your face, and a flutter in your heart (or is that just me?)...lol

Omg...I got everything I expected from a movie like this. Definitely one of the cutest romantic comedies I have seen in a while. Not only because of Rachel McAdams, but the male lead Domhnall Gleeson was so much fun to watch. I fell in love with him over and over. He was the perfect ginger! Lol...btw...I loved how his red hair was used in the comedy of the story.

The best part about this story was its quirkiness, especially Tim's family and friends. The was such a very strong bond and obscure dynamic about them that worked. I enjoyed the butterfly effect which caused a wave of emotions, and you know how emotional we women are.

Yes this has chick flick stamped all over it. So enjoy a matinee alone with this one ladies, or make it a girls night out. If some of you men happen to get dragged to this one, don't worry, you will also find some enjoyment in it...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment