Sunday, February 24, 2013

Movies in Review: "Snitch"

I had very little interest in seeing this movie because I did not believe that Dwayne Johnson had the acting chops for a lead role. I also found very little interest in the trailer. The only reason I went to see it is because the only other major release film was Dark Skies, and I had no interest or intention to see this one at all. Horror films are so lame today, so Snitch won.

Well well Mr Johnson, to my surprise he has proven me wrong. I enjoyed Dwayne Johnson in this role. Aside from his physical appearance (ladies he is looking fine as hell in this movie!!!), he did a nice job in the lead. He was natural and believable, and was a strong presence in every scene. The story was decent, a little under developed in some areas, but there was enough to understand the story. It would have been nice to add some scenes of what was happening to Johnson's son in jail, and more background on the relationship of his friend who snitched him out. But that's just my opinion...

All in all, I didn't mind this movie. From what has been released since January, this wasn't all that bad. There is a decent amount of action, and sexy Dwayne Johnson...what more could a girl ask for. There aren't many great movies in the theatre now, but out of all of them, this one isn't bad...C+

No comments:

Post a Comment