Sunday, February 17, 2013

Movies in Review: "Beautiful Creatures"

I didn't find anything too interesting about the trailer for this film, except that Viola Davis was cast in it. I may have passed on seeing this one had anything else this weekend been released. But that wasn't the case so I went to see it...and it was cute.

I don't have too much to say about this one except that it was better than I thought it would be. There is nothing really exciting about this film, but it does have a cute story and a decent cast that brought it all together. My favorite character was the actor who played Ethan Wate. There is something so endearing about him. I haven't seen this actor in much, but I look forward to seeing him again on the big screen real soon.

The past few months have not provided too many must-see films. As a matter of fact, most have been major disappointments. With that being said, this movie isn't bad. It's more of a chick flick, and would be nice for a girls night out, or a date movie...B-

No comments:

Post a Comment