Monday, February 4, 2013

Movies in Review: "Bullet to the Head"

All I can say is this movie was a disaster from the word GO! Whose idea was it to bring this testosterone filled BS to the big screen. I know no one with half a brain cell would find this movie interesting, I know I didn't. I kept dosing off on it, but don't worry I saw enough to still give you a summary...

There was shooting, fighting, more shooting, and in between there was some weak dialogue spoken that didn't help in building, or moving the weak storyline along. Stallone was like a bad "tough guy" on steroids. Nothing he did or said made sense. Detective Taylor Kwon, played by Sung Kang (Fast & Furious), was an idiot. His character was weak and kept getting pushed around by Stallone, which made absolutely no sense.

With a horrible cast, poor writing and directing, Bullet to the Head had me wishing someone would pay me the favor. The only thing I got out of seeing this film was a few Zzzzzz's, but I prefer to have my money back...F!

No comments:

Post a Comment