Monday, September 17, 2012

Movies in Review: "Resident Evil: Retribution"

YAWN!!! For the life of me could someone please tell me why they keep continuing with sequels for this movie. Better yet, maybe I should figure out why I keep stepping into the theatre to watch them...smh.

I believe this is the 6th installment, and its the same ol' BS. Quite honestly, do we even care anymore. This installment starts as every other movie before it with the character Alice narrating who she is, and the umbrella corporation...blah blah blah....yadda yadda yadda. Same ol ish with a few added characters, but filled with the same old dumb story. As a matter of fact, is there really a story? Just seems like a movie filled with gun battles and zombies, who are wearing the worse makeup I have seen in a long time in a movie...lame.

The worst part about this movie is that it ended like it always does, leaving it open for yet ANOTHER sequel...smh. Well just to let you know, I have had my fill with this franchise and will no longer partake in another viewing of their films. The only good thing that came out of this was that I was able to use a free movie ticket to sneak into the theatre to see it. If you paid to see this, I'm pretty sure you are slapping yourself...lol...D-

No comments:

Post a Comment