Monday, September 17, 2012

Movies in Review: "10 Years"

To be very frank, this movie is nothing more than a 10yr class reunion. It played out exactly as such, especially for those people who have ever attended any of their reunions. I know I found myself reminiscing. I enjoyed the fact that each situation was easy to relate to. I also enjoyed the cast, especially Ari Graynor, and Justin Long. However there were a number of things that did not make this movie great for me. Maybe I'm just being an a$$, but Channing Tatum should have rethought his hairstyle. It was all over the place, it didn't look great and was kind of distracting. I also didn't find the writing to be that spectacular either. It kinda felt like many of the characters were improvising. The story failed to movie along for me, and it wasn't all that funny.

There is no reason to really jump to go see this movie. It was ok, but not really great...C

No comments:

Post a Comment