Monday, August 27, 2012

Movies in Review: "Premium Rush"

In my opinion, the title says it all. This movie was definitely a rush, and played out better than I expected it to.

The bike riding shots were phenomenal! It felt like you were actually riding the bikes yourself in the city streets. I am a fan of Joseph-Gordon Levitt, and he did not disappoint as the main character Wilee. I was never worried about his performance, it was Dania Ramirez that had my concern when watching the trailer. Happy to say Ramirez did not do a bad job at all. I enjoyed the speed of this film, there wasn't a moment that did not have my interest. The story was decent, there was suspense, humor and action, what more could you want. I enjoyed almost everything about this movie, except for one scene. Someone tell me if it's possible to do tricks on a bike with broken ribs...I don't think so. But no biggie still an entertaining movie.

This movie obviously did not register on any one's radar, but it needs to be...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment