Monday, August 27, 2012

Movies in Review: "Hit & Run"

This movie didn't really catch my attention. When I watched the trailer, I thought Bradley Cooper looked ridiculous, and for a comedy, the trailer wasn't that funny to me. I was surprised when I saw positive reviews for this movie before its release. But positive reviews or not, something in me was still not convinced.

As I expected...a comedy that wasn't very funny. The only scenes I laughed at were the ones with Tom Arnold. I did honestly crack up on every scene he was in, but unfortunately he wasn't used in nearly enough. Besides the comedy, the story was also lacking. I got annoyed that a trip to LA kept landing the main character back in the town he was hiding out in. It seemed like the scenes were going in circles, which kept the movie from moving the way that it needed to.

I really don't have too much to say. Hit and Run, felt more like a hit and miss. It was ok, but nothing that needed to hit the big screen. I would wait for this one to hit a local TV channel...C

No comments:

Post a Comment