Monday, May 21, 2012

Movies in Review: "The Dictator"

I'm sorry, but you either love or hate Sacha Baron Cohen's comedy style. I am one who happens to love it.  His comedy style is unlike like any other, so there is always great unexpected surprises.

My review for this movie is short and sweet. I think when you step into one of Sacha Baron Cohen's films you know what to expect. I would be disappointed only if I walked out of the theatre without laughing. Baron didn't disappoint with this one. It was filled with all the hilarious scenes from the trailer, and more. Anna Faris isn't one of my favorite actresses, but her and Baron made a comical pair.

Baron is a fool, and the audience loves him. There is something enjoyable about a comedy that has an entire audience cracking up. This isn't the funniest film that I have seen this year, but it is funny. If you feel like watching nonsense, and having a good laugh while doing it, I recommend this movie...B

No comments:

Post a Comment