Monday, May 21, 2012

Movies in Review: "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"

The cast alone was enough to get me on board for this film. Anything starring Judi Dench likely guarantees me a seat in the theatre. All other cast members were added bonuses to a film that looked like an entertaining treat.

I am happy to say that I got all that I expected from this film. This movie was such a joy to watch. It wasn't overly exciting. It was like a coming of age story for senior citizens. I enjoyed the development of each character's personal story, although it seemed a bit rushed at the beginning. However this doesn't ruin the film. The characters have so much life, and I didn't find a dull moment in the movie.

This movie is a fun watch. If you catch a matinee, you won't find yourself disappointed. It's an easy-going film that will likely put a smile on your face...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment