Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Movies in Review: "The Muppets"

When I went to the theatre to see this film, it was funny to see how the audience consisted of 90% adults, and 10% kids. And the theatres were full too! Everyone should be blessed with the joys of the muppets in their childhood. These guys have shown me so much. Seeing them on the big screen sent me back...

Omg! They are still the same. They all sound the same, do the same stuff. It was crazy that after all these yrs nothing had changed about them, and this is what I appreciated most about this film. I forgot that the Muppets like to sing so much. I was a bit confused at first when the singing started happening...lol...yeah its been a while. They kept the movie as corny as the show use to be. Come on, as much as we loved the muppets, you know that show use to be corny...lol. As in true Muppet style they always get star cameos. Some of them included Jack Black, Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg, Selena Gomez, and a slew of others.

I liked the story, but I don't think the younger generation would be able to relate. But if you grew up watching the Muppets you will be happy to check out this movie. I forgot how much I loved the song that they performed at the end...Ma Nam Ma Na!...B

No comments:

Post a Comment