Monday, September 26, 2011

Movies in Review: "Moneyball"

This had to be one of the best movies I have seen so far this year. There was not one thing that I disliked about it. Admittedly there was nothing over the top about it, but how many times have you ever left the movie theatre, and felt like you truly got your monies worth? Not many films evoke this feeling from me, but this is one that did. It's really hard to say what I liked about it, because the answer would be everything.

Brad Pitt...smh...love him. I swear I was looking at Billy Beane, the GM of the Oakland Athletics. It was like Pitt wasn't even playing a character, he just seemed like the man himself. Pitt and Jonah were great together. Even further, the cast as a whole was perfect. They have some great one liners that will have you cracking up. This movie made baseball as a sport more interesting to me...wow! This is a great view for all so I would advise you go see it now...A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment