Monday, September 19, 2011

Movies in Review: "I don't Know How She Does it"

WARNING WARNING...CHICK FLICK...CHICK FLICK ALERT...

This is just my disclaimer for all my men...lol. Yes this film has chick flick all over it, so you shouldn't be surprised that I found it to be the most interesting film that I saw this weekend...lol. Don't get me wrong, there are some men who will actually like it, but you may feel more comfortable watching it on DVD with your partner or wife, instead of sitting in the theatre. So I guess this review is strictly for the ladies...

I loved this film. The things that I liked about it...EVERYTHING! Sarah Jessica Parker was great in this role. It wasn't hard to separate her from her STC character at all. I liked that they didn't put her in NYC, she was in Boston, which helped in the separation. She is funny, spunky, and is very believable as a mother of 2. Greg Kinnear, was a great addition as her husband. The actress who plays "Momo" was my favorite...she cracked me up.

The reason that I think that some men would like it is because I think that it's actually a good movie for couples. Especially those with children, in which both parents are working. It was nice to see the struggle of what every couple goes through put in the manner that they did in this film. I swear everyone will find something that they do or have done, and something that you can relate to. The whole cast was a joy, and although life with children looks like a total struggle, even in this film, I still left feeling like it was a struggle I wanted. And anyone who knows me, knows that says alot!...lol...A!

No comments:

Post a Comment