Monday, September 26, 2011

Movies in Review: "Killer Elite"

With a cast like this, you know you are going to see some kick ass moves. This is the only reason I go to see any Statham movie. I always like to see what he's going to do next, then you add Owen, and Deniro...Nice! We all know a Statham film is going to play out similarly to any of his other movies. Statham has no acting range, and I'm not really mad at that because he has action on lock! So this can be the only reason to even want to see this movie.

The story was based off actual events, but was a bit confusing. You ever see a movie that is overload with too many people and names. It seemed that everyone was setting up everyone. I had no clue by the middle of the film, who was who, and which side they were on. This is a film that is more suited for home viewing so that if you get lost or miss something you can just rewind your way back. The events happening were a bit all over the place, but the action was right on point. Deniro still has it, and I loved him in this film. He was my favorite to watch, and every move he made just had me falling in love. As a whole this film is just ok. But lets be honest, when you have Statham, you pretty much know what your going to get...B-

No comments:

Post a Comment