Monday, September 12, 2011

Movies in Review: "Bucky Larson Born to be a Star"

This is another movie I am wasting time and space, but mostly time writing about. I really didn't want to see this film, but needed to waste some time so I popped in to check it out. When I say this movie is stupid, it would be a total understatement...not that I was surprised. All the silly potty jokes had been done before, so there was really nothing surprising or funny about them.

More men or teenagers would find this movie to be entertaining, but even then I wouldn't suggest spending any money on this film to do it. A nice bootleg will suit you just fine, and nice FREE bootleg would be better. I walked out an hour into the film, so I really don't know or care how it ended, but my guess is BADLY...F!

No comments:

Post a Comment