Monday, September 12, 2011

Movies in Review: "Warrior"

All I have to say is Tom Hardy...wooohoooo!!! Wow...this man beefed up to absolute perfection! I wanted to get in the ring with this man, not fighting, maybe just a little wrestling...LMAO! Sorry guys for my female tangent...but I can't help it :)

Besides Tom Hardy though, I really enjoyed this movie. The story was decent, there were some parts that were corny, like the scene when the kids got turned down by the principal and were walking down the hall sulking...that could have been cut...in my opinion. And the ending was a little lame too...eh. But you won't be disappointed by the rest. The fight scenes were awesome! I swear you'd think I was watching a real fight, instead of watching something where I knew what the outcome was. I was into it, and I think I got caught cheering out loud...smh. It was hard to see Nick Nolte's character get treated so badly...Yikes! It's like you understand his sons anger, but then at the same time it's like damn that's your dad. You will probably go through alot of emotion with this film. You may even find yourself shouting a few ooohhhs and aaaahhhs. Gotta love it when a film gets you involved. This movie is not a bad see at all...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment