Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Movies in Review: "Monte Carlo"

Awwwweee...I liked. This was a super cute movie that female teens and pre-teens will enjoy. It is a total chick flick as it gushes with love, and hopeless romance. You know all the stuff that fairy tales are made of...lol. It was a little like "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" but different. I enjoyed watching these adolescents exploring Europe as they went through their adventure and in the end finding out more about themselves, love, life, and what really matters to them. Isn't that what life is about when you are young...I remember those days...

Loved seeing Leighten without any makeup, because she still looked absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed how her story ended, almost made me cry with joy. Selena Gomez was super cute as always, and Im sure her fan base will adore her in this film. I was in the theatre with a bunch of young girls and they all clapped with excitement when the credits rolled. So for mothers who have young girls, this is the movie to see. I'd advise the men to stay at home. Women if you are going alone, don't go see this if you are down in the dumps about love because this will only cause you to be more depressed. But if your love life is indifferent, this film may be what you need to put a smile on your face. It put one on mine...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment