Monday, July 25, 2011

Movies in Review: "Friends With Benefits"

Ok so Im sure that no one was really excited about this film. I mean come on, the storyline has been recycled sooooooo many times...case in point "No Strings Attached". But given all of this, this film was still super cute and fun. I guess when you have the right people, nothing else matters. Absolutely loved Timberlake and Kunis together. Justin definitely put himself back in good standing with me after his dismal performance in "Bad Teacher" had me close to swearing him off as an actor. He was again great to watch on screen. Kunis was spunky, fun, and both Justin and Mila seemed so natural with each other that it was hard to believe that there wasn't a real relationship going on. I thought I liked "No Strings Attached", but it was nothing compared to this one.

The sex scenes were the best, and they were doing things that have probably happened in your own bedroom, which added to the humor. Honestly after watching this film I wanted to go home and jump my BF bones (TMI???)...sorry, but yes it was like that...lol. What I liked most is that if you pay attention it gives you advice about relationships. How we all have our issues that make us who we are, be it family issues, personal, baggage from past relationships. But when you meet that person who can take you for who you are, thats the real connection. Ok Ok...it may be more of a chick flick than my fellas would want, but its not total chick flick, so don't put this film to the side. Fellas you will like it to...trust me. Nothing you need to rush out and see, but something you would find entertaining if your looking for a feel good movie at the theatre...B

No comments:

Post a Comment