Monday, July 11, 2011

Movies in Review: "Horrible Bosses"

Wow this movie was surprisingly alot better than what I had anticipated. It was actually funny as hell. It gave me the laughter that I was expecting to get from "Hangover 2", but only received from "Bridesmaids"...loved it. All the characters were great, but my favorite was Charlie Day's. He is all types of hyper active, with his high pitched screechy voice. Wait til you hear the things that he says, some of it is subtle, but absolutely hilarious. The story didn't play out like you think it would from watching the trailer, so that made it more interesting to watch. Loved Jennifer in this film. She really worked her character. It was nice to see her get a little edgy. This movie was fun and most importantly...funny. I would advise you check it, especially since great comedies have been hard to come by...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment