Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Movies in Review: "Larry Crowne"

This film was written and directed by Tom Hanks...Nice! I love me some Tom Hanks! This film was actually as cute and endearing as it looked in the trailer. I thought Hanks and Roberts made an adorable pair. Hanks being my favorite character. It was a well written story, and all other cast members were fun to watch as well. Although I thought Taraji P. Henson was laying it on a bit thick, and the actress who played Talia could have used a volume, but other than that, very cute. Its not a blockbuster, but it is a very nice film. If you can catch it matinee perhaps on a day off or a rainy weekend, this is the movie to see. If you decide to wait, I would give it a go when it comes out on video. Its nothing extraordinary, just a nice, simple, cute romantic comedy that works...B

No comments:

Post a Comment