Monday, May 9, 2011

Movies in Review: "Thor"

Chris Hemsworth the God of Thunder? Ummmmm...this man is a god...and who didn't feel the tunder when he was on the screen...Wow. They couldn't have cast a better actor to play Thor in my opinion, because I totally believed him. He had it all, the look, the voice...omg he was wonderful. Kind of reminds you of a young Brad Pitt but (can I say this) Better.

I forgot how much I like Anthony Hopkins, but was quickly reminded as his portrayal of Odin. The whole cast was just perfect. And lets talk about the action. I didn't see it in 3D, but it looked like it might be worth the money. I absolutely loved this film, and I'm hoping there will be another. You have to see it. Its all its hyped up to be for sure...A+

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you all the way on this movie review. this movie was AWESOME!! I didn't see it in 3D either but I think its worth paying the few extra dollars. THOR was a wonderful and enjoyable sight to look at during the movie. His smile, blues eyes and body kept my attention, lol. I can't wait until the next one. Did you stay for the end of the credits? I hope you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I read "did you say until the end of the credits" because I never do as I'm trying to stay on schedule with my movie hopping...lol. What happened? I have to know now, you make it sound important.

    ReplyDelete